Personality Intelligence [EQ] Training
Course: Personality Intelligence / EQ Training
Size: 8 to 25 attendees per class
Duration: One Day / 8:30am to 5:00pm
Style: Public and Private [on site]
Course Fee: $595 per attendeeBehavior Intelligence & EQ
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.”
There are five attributes shared by people with high behavior intelligence levels. These five characteristics are paramount to unleashing your full potential and reaching unparalleled levels of success. The five behavior intelligence attributes are:
- Awareness of their emotions and the implications they have on themselves and others.
- Management of their emotions in order to produce greater outcomes.
- Awareness of how to self motivate.
- Understanding why and how others are motivated.
- The ability to take all of the above and use this wisdom to create greater WIN/WIN outcomes for all involved.
Companies across the globe are now investing in hiring, developing and advancing the careers of those who possess emotional intelligence [EQ]. As the commercial landscape changes, leadership skills and a strong EQ become invaluable traits. From wise local business owners to large innovative companies like Johnson and Johnson, behavior intelligence is now recognized as a paramount attribute when it comes to personal and team development. Those professionals and organizations that possess high EQ are empowered to take control of their future and achieve their goals.
The Smart Emotional Intelligence course will provide you with the following behavior intelligence and leadership skills:
- Improve and strengthen your own emotional stamina (versus becoming comfortably numb… that’s another strategy).
- Elevate synergy within, and outside, your organization. Critical for winning the confidence of your customers.
- Increase the level of effectiveness in all matters related to communications.
- Diagnose the needs and fears within others – even those we label difficult.
- Leverage diversity in personality styles to produce greater results.
“SBE provided the framework and facilitated the meeting in such a manner that our expectations were met and we look forward to our future sessions.” – Kathleeen Brooks – Director of Human Resources, West Hawaii Community Health Centers
Contact us for more information on Smart Business Intelligence [EQ] Training. You can also learn more about SmartBizSBE’s Business Strategy Training by clicking here.